This class follows the book, Arbortext 102 (https://arbortext102.single-sourcing.com), covering the basics of creating Arbortext Styler stylesheets. Content includes:
- How to configure your environment
- Creating your first stylesheet
- Setting up page sets, page types, page regions, generated text
- Using property sets effectively
- Creating covers, formatting tables of contents, and more
- Troubleshooting stylesheets
- Where to go for help; and more.
This class is part of our Arbortext Styler Training.
This class is a combination of lectures mixed with examples and hands-on exercises.
Previous Experience Required: No previous Styler experience necessary. Attendees should have previous experience authoring content in Arbortext Editor.
Software Required: Attendees must have their own licensed copy of Arbortext Styler ready and installed to use during the class. Attendees who are interested in Arbortext but do not have a license may attend and observe or purchase the software-add-on to participate in the class.
Note: If you see “There are no appointment types available for scheduling”, it means that the class is full or registration has closed.