- How to configure your environment
- Creating your first stylesheet
- Setting up page sets, page types, page regions, generated text
- Using property sets effectively
- Creating covers, formatting tables of contents, and more
- Troubleshooting stylesheets
- Where to go for help
Previous Experience Required: Attendees should have previous experience using Arbortext Editor. No experience with Styler is necessary.
Software Required: Attendees must have their own licensed copy of Arbortext Styler ready and installed to use during the class; attendees who are interested in Arbortext but do not have a license may attend and observe.
Class dates: Monday and Wednesday, November 7-December 21, 2022