This course follows the book, Arbortext 102, covering the basics of creating Arbortext Styler stylesheets (general course description). Content includes:
- How to configure your environment
- Creating your first stylesheet
- Setting up page sets, page types, page regions, generated text
- Using property sets effectively
- Creating covers, formatting tables of contents, and more
- Troubleshooting stylesheets
- Where to go for help
Previous Experience Required: Attendees should have previous experience using Arbortext Editor. No experience with Styler is necessary.
Software Required: Attendees must have their own licensed copy of Arbortext Styler ready and installed to use during the class; attendees who are interested in Arbortext but do not have a license may attend and observe.
Note: If you see “There are no appointment types available for scheduling”, it means that the class is full or registration has closed.